Web Survey Creator
New Theme EditorThe new Theme Editor allows you to copy existing standard themes (e.g. White, Red, Green, Black, etc) and then make changes to those Themes. Ever wanted to have a cool graphic over the who background of your survey? Want to change standard colors or fonts? Now you can using the Theme Editor available for Enterprise and above subscribers.
Changing the theme is easy. Use the color-coded CSS editor and enter your CSS. Different styles can be applied for Standard Browsers versus Mobiles versus Tablets to ensure you get the best look and feel. So you can quickly identify your theme the Thumbnail in the Designer will show a rendered example of your theme in action.
New Language Translation Spreadsheet Export/ImportIf you work with Multi-Lingual Surveys the new Language Translation Spreadsheet Export/Import will make your Mutli-Lingual projects a snap. Choose the languages to export, send the exported spreadsheet to your translator and then import the returned spreadsheet to have your survey instantly updated. The spreadsheet includes Google Translate™ suggestions too.
Clear color-coding of sections with columns for current text and suggestions allow the translator to quickly translate your survey project
Upload the translated excel spreadsheet and then quickly see the changes in your survey
New Chart Embedding OptionsWant to include overview charts in your survey workflow? For example, would you like to have people see where the survey results are currently tracking and have them respond in real time or perhaps see where the survey is at on completion of their response. You can now embed overview charts in the survey or completion pages using the <chart> content tag.
Using a statistical question get the access code and place that into the survey
And finally your respondents can see the results on your survey page in real time.
Enhanced Validation of Numeric GridsWe have enhanced the options for validating Numeric Grids. You now have the ability to choose the validation method. Previously the mandatory method was simply a single cell completed. You now have the option to have mandatory require all cells completed, 1 cell in each column or 1 cell in each row to fulfill mandatory.
Enhanced Simple Question ScriptingWe have enhanced the quick question generation script capability. You can now include several formatting options within the script including the number of columns and list direction for choice questions and the ability to add tags to choices in choice questions. You can also change the sort orders of choices questions to apply randomisation if required.
Enhanced Matrix Column Heading OptionsMany customers need to have more flexible options when displaying headings on grid style questions. In particular the ability to have some of the values not displayed. We have enhanced the Heading Format to allow for showing different choice display patterns.
Enhanced Survey Parameter PassingWe have enhanced the range of question types that may be prefilled through direct parameter passing through a survey URL and using the question access code.
CATI - Support for Shared NumbersWhite label customers using CATI now have the option to support "Shared Numbers" within a Job. Shared Numbers are where a CATI contact's phone number may be used by more than 1 contact. For example, you might be calling a hospital to speak to several doctors and/or other medical workers and they might all share the same number. The system now elegantly handles this situation.
CATI - Enhanced Export ReportsA range of CATI Interviewer information is now included in response exports to provided enhanced information for analysis
CATI - Speed ImprovementsWe have continued to enhance the CATI system with a range of improvements creating faster times for CATI workflows.
Other Fixes and Enhancements
1. [BUG] Long/Complex File Names on Upload - fixed
2. [BUG] CATI Job Template on copy - fixed
3. [BUG] Merging Pages Question Order issue - fixed
4. [BUG] Surveycraft Export and quota data - fixed
5. [BUG] Scripting Issue and validators - fixed
6. [BUG] Overview chart and session logged out - fixed
7. [BUG] Question statistics filter update and refresh - fixed
8. [ENH] Update to timezone database information
9. [ENH] Tighten rules on changing Language (both Default and Display language)
10. [BUG] Edit Question Tags formatting issue - fixed
11. [BUG] Hierarchical question loading of large lists issue - fixed
12. [BUG] Image tags and sizing on mobile devices - fixed
13. [ENH] Api and Survey Header and Navigation parametes included
14. [BUG] Portal Chart Image Heading Display issue- fixed
15. [ENH] CATI - Search by SMSID
16. [ENH] Collection of Landing URL for surveys for later analysis
17. [BUG] Correction of data manipulation - fixed
18. [ENH] UK Sales are now available in GBP
19. [BUG] CATI - Handle names longer than 25 characters in display - fixed
20. [BUG] SPSS value labels for numeric grids - fixed
21. [ENH] CATI - Sample management update appointments
22. [ENH] CATI - Contact Profiler Support
23. [ENH] CATI - Display Changes in footer bar
featured Text Grid, Mapping Question and enhanced iPad App. Find out more...
featured 360 Degree Feedback, and the first iPad App general release. Find out more...
was the first update to our major 2.0 release. Find out more...
was our major new release with a massive list of enhancements. Find out more...
featured new drag and drop respondent importing. Find out more...
featured new file upload question type. Find out more...
featured new page navigation, new date question styles and response importing. Find out more...
featured new question types, an alert system, and integration with Contact Profiler. Find out more...
featured Page Looping, Enhanced Page Navigation and Filtering and On-premise versions for MR customers. Find out more...
featured advanced questions such as drag & drop and slider based questions, together with full survey scripting. Find out more...